Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
The submission word file should contain the headings in the following order.
2. Full Name of the Author(s)
3. Author Affiliation (Destination and Work Place)
4. Corresponding Author (with Email and Contact No.)
5. Abstract (structured with Introduction, Methods, Result, Conclusion, Keywords)
6. Introduction (discussed with background, Rationale of the study and Objectives)
7. Methodology (study design, study population, justification of sample size, Inclusion and exclusion criteria)
8. Result (descriptive as well as in illustrated with table and figure)
9. Discussion (well-discussed result referencing with the national as well as international scenarios)
10. Conclusion (in a concise form with a recommendation for further study)
11. Acknowledgment (if any)
12. Disclosure (Conflict of interest, source of support)
13. References (in Vancouver style, with DOI, PMID and Weblink)
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided. The DOI and PMID is the must at the last of the individual references.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
This CC BY 4.0 license allows all users around the world are free to read, download, copy, distribute, print, search, or link to the full texts of the articles. However, the author(s) who publish their article in Europasian Journal retain the copyright and moral rights of their work under and grant the exclusive right to publish and distribute the article and to grant rights to others, including for commercial purposes. For further information, please visit this link: https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.
PRIVACY AND COPYRIGHTS POLICIES, AND LICENSING AGREEMENTS
The Europasian Journal of Medical Sciences (EJMS) is an official Journal of International Community for Research and Publication (ICRP), an International Non-Government Organization established on August 19, 2019 AD. The ICRP is the community of scientists who are dedicated to the promotion of research and publication around the world. The EJMS is an open accessed, double-blind peer-reviewed journal published quarterly online as well as in printed version. The journal does not charge for submission, processing and publication of manuscripts even in the color reproduction of photographs.
The EJMS is supported technically by Potent Media provides and operates under the principle of data minimization where only the minimal amount of personal data that is required to carry out a task is obtained. The names and email addresses used during the manuscript submission and publication in this journal and its website will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.
Our Journal adopts to retain the copyright with authors under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License. The Creative Commons (CC) license enables the users with the right to share, use, free distribution, and build upon a work that they have created. The corresponding authors of all the articles published in our journals are responsible for completing and returning the signed Open Access Agreement to the editorial office as the mandatory steps during the process of manuscript submission. All articles of our journal are published under the Creative Commons license retaining the copyright to the authors and the public is allowed to use, reuse, share, and distribute the content of the article.
CREATIVE COMMONS POLICIES
Creative Commons maintains and publishes policies that apply to the use of our websites, content, and software that we publish, our trademarks, and to those participating in the Creative Commons Global Network, including Individual and Institutional Members, as well as non-Members who participate in CC projects around the world. Note that some of these policies are maintained on other website pages but can be viewed by clicking on the relevant link below. The further details of the policies of Creative Common can be found in the following web link: https://creativecommons.org/policies/